Saturday, February 13, 2010

Moon River for Masters!



Yeah, I know I've been 40 for a while, but the benefits of being in the "Masters" group just keep on adding up!

So I visit the doctor yesterday for my "hey, I'm old so do all the humiliating 'old tests' on me please" appointment. Go ahead, picture Chevy Chase singing "Moon River" while bent over at the doctor's office in "Fletch." Yeah, that's me.

OK, now quit picturing it. Now. Please, I'm begging you.

I wish I could.

Let's run.


RACES FOR WEEK OF FEBRUARY 22nd TO FEBRUARY 28th

February 27th / Crazy Eight Family 10k and 5k / Corvallis, OR

February 27th / Heart and Sole 10k and 6k / Longview, WA

February 27th / Fall Creek Run-Around 20 mile, 15k, and 5k / Lowell, OR

February 27th / Buck Mountain Mudslinger Trail Run 6.5 miles / Silverton, OR

February 27th / Skagit Symphony's Smelt Run 10k and 5k / LaConner, WA

February 27th / River Rush 5k / Auburn, WA

February 28th / Tumor Shooter Trail Runs 7 mile and 3 mile / Corvallis, OR

February 28th / Running with the Wolves 5k / Tualatin, OR

February 28th / Max Muscle Vancouver Half-Marathon / Vancouver, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment