Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yikes! I'm behind on the calendar!


Sorry, I don't know what happened! But I think it might be that hour of sleep I lost for daylight savings. Arrggghhhh...I need my extra hour of sleep back!

Let's get right to it!

Let's race!

RACES FOR WEEK OF MARCH 22nd TO MARCH 28th

March 25th / Bring in the Spring 5k / Eugene, OR (Night Race!)

March 27th / Tri-State Outfitters Duathlon / Lewiston, ID

March 27th / Shotgun Trail Blast 50k, 25k and 10k / Marcola, OR

March 27th / Birch Bay Road Race 30k, 15k, and 5k / Blaine, WA

March 27th / Lacamas Park 5 mile / Camas, WA

March 27th / Can Do 10k and 5k / Bothell, WA

March 27th / Running of the Fools 10k / Longview, WA

March 27th / Leif to Leif 5k / Seattle, WA

March 27th / Walk and Run with Friends 5k / Lake Forest Park, WA

March 28th / YMCA Indoor Sprint Triathlon / Albany, OR

March 28th / Run for the Cheetah 8k and 5k / Portland, OR

March 28th / Fort Vancouver Run 15k, 10k and 5k / Vancouver, WA

March 28th / NW Trail Runs Redmond Watershed Preserve Marathon, 10 mile, and 5 mile / Redmond, WA


Yes, that's a "fool," and he's running right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment