Saturday, April 10, 2010

Website Find of the Week!


Here's a cool one for you:

FindRunningPartners.com

What's it for, you ask? Ummm, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, "it's for finding a running partner."

I know what you're thinking: do we really need another "social" data collection website. Does this site do something that Strands won't do...or Athlinks won't do...or Facebook won't do?

I don't know. What are you asking me for? I'm not a paid sponsor or anything. I do like how you can search for partners for swimming and biking and every other sport you can think of. I don't really like how they charge money to receive full functionality of the site (you can get on for free, but not everything will work).

So if you've tried the website, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment