Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring for Kids Run T-Shirt Review!



Wow, I'm getting stacked up on the t-shirt reviews here lately. I've got three shirts waiting in the wings and another coming in a few days with the Corvallis Half. Time to get cracking...

So today let's take a look at the Spring for Kids 5k race t-shirt.

Well, it's white. And it's 100% cotton. So we're good there.

Design? Yeah, kinda boring. I mean, I'm all for the "Yay education!" theme of the shirt and the run, but that design is straight out of the 80's. Which, frankly, is when I was getting my education. And let me tell you, that was a long time ago. So a strike there.

The back? Ads. Lots of 'em. Nothing new these days. I think the next two shirts coming up look exactly the same on the back. Which is the problem. Come on, can't we come up with something a little more exciting than 20 company logos lined up side by side? For a good example of a race t-shirt back, check out last year's Shamrock Run Shirt here. Really bad example? Check out the Cowtown from 2009: Yikes!

But it is white.

T-Shirt: B-

No comments:

Post a Comment