Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Looking for Cheap Running Shoes...Fast?


Who isn't?

Well, I needed a new pair of Nike Pegasus sneaks desperately, for Newport. I didn't want to pay full price and I didn't want that boring white and blue color scheme that I already have twice over! Plus, Newport is June 2nd, so I can't wait around for the Pegasus 29. Give me the 28!

And just out of sheer luck, after almost giving in to an unworthy site, I happened upon runningwarehouse.com.

Dude, I love these guys.

They had the Nike Pegasus 28 about $30 less than anyone else. They have free shipping. They got to my door two days after I ordered. And I got them in a sweet color!

Plus the bright orange tech tee from Asics for $9.99! What more can you ask for?!? (they run big, order a size down)

And no, they didn't pay me to say any of this, but when you buy shoes as often as I do, it's amazing to find a great new Running Shoe Store that you hadn't heard of before.

168

No comments:

Post a Comment