Monday, July 15, 2013

Hansons Marathon Method - Review in Progress - Day 67 of 123



Remember how I whined yesterday about how tired and sore my legs were? Ha!

The yesterday me wouldn't have known tired and sore if you hit him upside the head with a wooden leg!

Now the today me? Yeah, he knows.

For some reason, I went outside after work today to run my 8 miles easy...right into the 91 degree furnace. Lord, it was hot. Why I didn't just stay at Dixon and run inside, I have no idea.



Lots of stoplights on this route, so the adjusted numbers look a little better. Still, you can tell by the wild pace swings that I was really suffering on this one. I cut it about .75m short because I was about ready to pass out.



I gotta say, I'm not sure how I'm going to get through my first Strength/Speed day tomorrow with these oh-so-done legs. Should be interesting.

See you then.

Go buy the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment