Friday, August 2, 2013

Hansons Marathon Method - Review in Progress - Day 84 of 123



OK, once again, I'm switching up the Thursday and Friday workouts this week. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. The Hansons have their tempo days on Thursday, but my legs, for whatever reason, are at their absolute worst on Thursdays. They feel as bad as any day of the week, which is pretty odd since it's the day after a rest day, but there you go. So remember, this is not the recommended schedule.

Thursday:
-7 miles easy

My legs were sooooo stiff on this one. I didn't have to worry about keeping the pace easy - that took care of itself. Strangely enough though, the sore legs made my pace very even:



There's a stoplight in there, but other than that...that's a pretty smooth pace.

So, Friday will be the tempo day. Let's hope the clouds hold and my legs come back a little bit. I could use a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment