Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hansons Marathon Method - Review in Progress - Day 107 and 108 of 123



I'm liking this slightly cooler weather. It definitely makes the running a touch easier. Especially since Dixon is still closed for another week, so I can't get to an indoor treadmill even if I wanted to.

I don't like that my right leg is still very touchy. I don't like that at all.

Saturday:

-10 miles easy

Just trying to keep it between 8:30 and 9:00. Except for the soreness in the right quad area, I didn't feel too bad during this one. Here are my pace numbers.



Sunday:

-10 miles easy



Leg still sore. Ran this one mostly on the trails at Willamette Park. The Western Oregon University cross country team also seemed to be working out there today. They made me feel old, fat and slow...but that really isn't too hard to do. Here are the numbers for today.



A little slower than yesterday, but I was on trails for a good part of the run, so it was expected.

We won't have anything longer than 10 miles until race day now. Hopefully, that will help my leg heal up.

Two weeks out.

Go buy the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment