Monday, August 19, 2013

Hansons Marathon Method - Review in Progress - Day 102 of 123



And we're over 100 days into the program. Three weeks to go until the Skagit Flats Marathon.

Before we get to today's workout, let me say a quick word about the last two weeks of my Hansons plan...

It was hard.

Fitting training into vacation is always tricky, but also trying to do it in Florida...in August...is just plain tough. The heat, the humidity...the running around and around on a big ship...hey, I'm not going to complain about being on vacation, but those workouts were brutal.

Back to today:

Monday:
-6 miles easy

My legs still have not recovered from my late, late night getting home on Saturday night/Sunday morning, then running a 16 miler yesterday. I did not have a great time out there today.

Onward!

Go buy the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment