Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hansons Marathon Method - Review in Progress - Day 106 of 123



All right, Friday's workout...which is the Hanson's Thursday workout that I swapped to Friday.

It was the tempo workout for the week. Ten miles at marathon goal pace. Which for me, these days, is pretty much up in the air. I've also got an ouchie quad, which is my first injury of any kind since I started the program and has got me in quite a grumpy mood.

Anyway, I was just trying to keep my pace under 8:30. I also cut the entire thing a little short because of life (my ride was ready to go before I was done). You, however, are a superstar and will run the entire workout because that's just how you roll.

Here is a look at my pace.



Not bad, not great.

Remember to throw in a short warmup and cooldown. The total workout should be around 11-13 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment