Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hansons Marathon Method - Review in Progress - Day 3 of 123



That's really the only thing you need to know about today's 6 miles easy run. It was hot. I don't mean just hot for May 11th, I mean hot.

They're still saying it's going to rain tomorrow. Clear out right now at 10:00pm...maybe later.

It would be fine by me. As you can see by the splits below, I kept within my range of 8:50 to 9:50 easy pace, but I faded and faded and faded as the heat took it's toll on me. I was really struggling to just keep running at the end there. I was dying on the vine.



Slight change tomorrow as we hit our first Sunday long run...although it really isn't very long. I'm not complaining - the Hansons Advanced Schedule ramps up pretty fast, so I'm just trying to enjoy these relatively short runs while I can.

Back tomorrow...rain or shine.


Go buy the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment