Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hansons Marathon Method - Review in Progress - Days 16 and 17 of 123



After the torture that was my first Tempo workout on Thursday, I've had two pretty basic workouts on the Hansons Advanced Marathon Method plan. Friday was an easy 7 miler, up one mile from last Friday. And today, Saturday, was an easy 6 miler. Both runs were pretty uneventful, although the cumulative fatigue theory is definitely alive and present.

My legs are not fresh.

Anyhoo, here is my pace from Friday - again, a 7 miler. A little fast actually, but fine.



And here is today's route.



And here is my pace, quick early, but slowed down a bit later as I realized how tired my legs were.



And note here, on the pace graph, the one spot where I had to stop for a moment.



Yeah, I had to stop to pet a cat.

See you tomorrow after the week's long run.

Go buy the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment