Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hansons Marathon Method - Review in Progress - Day 49 of 123



We're flying through this program - nearing the half-way mark already. It makes me a little nervous really. I'm wondering if I'm going to be ready.

Trust the program...trust the program...

So for Thursday's workout we had a tempo run. It went a little something like this:

-1 mile warmup at 8:50 pace
-7 miles at 7:50 pace
-1 mile cooldown at 9:30 pace

I ran it on the treadmill today as I've got a bit of a head cold and sore throat and didn't think I could force myself to keep that pace on the roads. I did manage to keep the pace pretty much the entire 7 miles on the treadmill. It took me maybe an extra half-mile to get up to speed at the very beginning - my legs weren't quick to come around - but once I got there, I stayed on pace the whole way.

"Easy" weekend coming up.

Go buy the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment