Monday, June 24, 2013

Hansons Marathon Method - Review in Progress - Day 44, 45 and 46 of 123



Yes, I realize I'm behind. Sorry about that. Let's get going on this thing.

So Saturday. Hotter than Hades and for some reason I waited until late in the afternoon to get going on my 8 miles easy. I'm trying to tell myself I've got to do some hot runs because if there's going to be any problem at the Skagit Flats it will be the heat. So off I went into the 81 degree heat.



Decent pace. I actually had the wife pacing me on a bike, which was probably a good idea since I wanted to roll over and die a couple times during the run.

So Sunday. Longest run to date: 14 miles.



My pace should have been around 8:30, but I admit I had some issues keeping that pace up. The tired legs just weren't cooperating very well.



Hey, I was just happy to run 14 miles. Keeping with the program.

So Monday. An easy 6 miles. Legs were tired, but I ran OK. Just tried to get through it knowing that Tuesday will be another brutal speed day.

See you then.

Go buy the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment